No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. This competition is run by Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd who reserve the right to change it at any time.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to those who adhere to the competition rules and specifications, except employees of Graham Beck or Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the competition, you as the entrant agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions and agree to accept the decisions of Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 27 November 2020 at 09h30 and ending on 11 December 2020 at 12h00.
- How to Enter: The competition can be entered by liking and tagging the Graham Beck and Southern Vines Facebook pages and telling us how you will celebrate with your favourite Graham Beck Cap Classique this upcoming festive season – in the comments. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd.
- Prizes: The two winners of the competition will each receive two cases of Graham Beck MCC including 2 cases including the following; 3 bottles Graham Beck Brut NV and 3 bottles Graham Beck Brut Rosé NV. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes and postal costs, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd and Graham Beck to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 only.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw conducted via app. Winner will be notified by Facebook message as soon as possible (and within ten (10) days) following selection of winner. Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd and Graham Beck shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and/or an alternate winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS BY WINNER (AT SOUTHERN VINES (PTY) LTD’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. The judges’ decision is final. The winner will need to provide their cell phone number and email address to claim their prize.
- Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd. Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH AFRICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Western Cape having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: This competition hosted by Southern Vines (Pty) Ltd is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to the abovementioned terms and conditions.