Alcohol-free bubbly fits every lifestyle, without compromising on quality.
Once reserved for royalty, bubbly has long been associated with weddings, New Year’s Eve parties and special occasions. Now the quintessential drink of celebrations extends to alcohol-free lifestyles. Ideal for those who choose not to drink alcohol, this new trend allows everyone to enjoy the cork-popping and toasting rituals at summer weddings and festive events.
Love at first sip
ZARI is cold-pressed from 100% single-cultivar Cape Muscat seedless grapes and is made to be experienced with all the senses — from the diamanté frosting on a chilled bottle and the metallic twist of foil unfurling, to the first pop of the cork, and the pearlescent bubbles rising in the glass. And, nothing is compromised when it comes to flavour — enjoy fruity and floral notes on the palate. A product of the Western Cape’s finest grape growing region, this is a drink that’s beautiful inside and out.
The art of drinking
The international beverage category is being reinvented as soberistas and health conscious markets increasingly shift to reduced or alcohol-free lifestyles. With divine, vine-clad bottles and bespoke Kraft outer cases, ZARI can hold its own as an aspirational alcohol-free choice at stylish event venues and hotel destinations. In pursuit of innovation, ZARI has also collaborated with international food artists to provide mocktail and pairing activations. Find out more about at www.zari.co.za.
Zesty Zari Grapefruit Sangria
Our Zari take on a traditional sangria for those who prefer a fresh mocktail that isn’t too sweet.
1 cup (250ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
Small handful of fresh mint leaves
6-8 cucumber slices
1 small lime, sliced
2 tbsp grapefruit zest twists
Small handful of fresh blueberries
1 cup (250ml) soda water
2 cups (500ml) ZARI Lifestyle Red
4 dashes of bitters
- Pour the grapefruit juice into a large jug.
- Add the mint leaves, cucumber slices, lime slices, grapefruit zest and blueberries.
- Top up with soda water and ZARI Lifestyle Red.
- Add the bitters, stir gently and serve.
The Rooibos Refresher
A cool and refreshing summer mocktail that incorporates the unique South African flavour of rooibos with lemongrass and lime citrus notes.
2 rooibos teabags
2 lemongrass stalks, split lengthways
1½ cups (375ml) boiling water
Small handful of fresh basil leaves
1 small lime, sliced
2 cups (500ml) ZARI Lifestyle White
¼ cup (60ml) fresh orange juice
Ice, to serve
- Place the rooibos teabags and lemongrass in a small bowl. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the teabags from the bowl, then set aside to cool and infuse.
- Remove the lemongrass stalks from the cooled tea. Pour the tea into a large jug and add the basil leaves and lime slices.
- Top up with ZARI Lifestyle White and the orange juice.
- Stir gently, then serve with ice.